37 = old maid!

I'm thirty seven, and I can count, and all of a sudden i realized in 3 years I am going to be 40. Man, I'm a genius. When people say things like 'you're 28 right?' well, I know you're lying, and no, I have a seventeen year old, so no, I wasn't 11 when I had her.

And I've never really had a problem with my age, but all of a sudden I was like "ahhh I'm an old maid!!" Ugh. And you know my response "hey creepy guy with the red tail, get out of my head!". I mean, I really want to be married, and so many people I know are like 'it's over-rated' but really, I don't think it is... I think its exaclty what you BOTH put into it.

You see I know he'll try to distract me, but I know what this beautiful book says... For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jer 29:11) and so I'll wait. I am sure I'll be saying "when, God, when?' but until then, He is preparing us both for an amazing future!


Comments