amazed...

So... I started thinking about the Detroit Mission Trip, and to be honest, I started freaking out a little (yeah, a little), and the number that popped in my head... 150... wow! that's a lot, 150! what if it's more?!

And of course, immediatly, I thought of the food. WOW! 150! yikes! I'll need a crew!

Ok, as Donald Tubesing says
"Stress is like spice–
in the right proportion it
enhances the flavor of a dish.
Too little produces a
bland, dull meal;
too much may choke you."

OK... so slow down sister, its only January, and we will probably go in August...

So I'm talking to my life group about it (yes, I'm in a life group, and I completely love it!!) and they tell me to put together a list, and as EJ says "let the church be the church". Ok, and as I was just praising God for tonight and our study and all the people in the group and all their suggestions... I started with this list of just a few things "that will be good" and God says "really, you know how big I am?" and I was like yeah, I probably shouldn't put a limit on the list, so my list is GINORMOUS, and you know what's crazy? As big as my list gets, God is WAY bigger, can provide for every need and then some...

I'm blown away by God, and you know what else? If I'm being honest, I almost didn't join the lifegroup/biblestudy because I thought "ugh, another thing" and seriously, I can't imagine my life without them. WOW.

My God is a mighty big God, who meets all my needs, I stand in amazement of His love and grace. He is, and all is well.

Phil 4:19-20

19And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

20To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Comments