The Doctor is in!


So I am super tired, I wondered why this morning… and then I thought… duh? Up late for the last two weeks, exhausted because of the breaking heart I have (for myself and others), it’s January and gloomy and COLD, and I am missing 3 of my nutritional supplements! Last night I think I fell asleep at 9:00 (possible sooner) and woke up at 5:30 (I try to get up at 5AM but I just couldn’t this morning).

So all that being said, I can’t stop the scripture Matthew 9:12 On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have seen a bunch of people running from their problems lately. Because in that given moment its easier.

Ever been to the doctor and not like the direction or diagnosis that he has given you, so you don’t go back? I will tell you that when I answer that question, the answer is a resounding yes! Is that good? No.

So if you’re doctor says you have internal bleeding, and says “stop strenuous anything” and you don’t, or he says “take this medicine” and you don’t or you don’t completely follow the directions, and you never return to his office, what result do you expect? You should indeed expect to get worse, not better.

So as we have our own internal emotional bleeding, we need to find someone who we trust, someone who is Godly to help us get healing (though really ALL healing comes from Jesus but sometimes we need a little direction from people who have been down the path you’re on). We need to not only read His Word but follow the directions He gives us. What result do you think you’re going to get if you don’t do what the ultimate physician gives us? The definition of insane is to do the same act over and over expecting different results. Many of us (me included) do the same thing over and over and think we are going to overcome the hurt we have or we run from the things that hurt us instead of confronting the issues (in a Christ like way – especially if its people) or finding out the true root cause of the issues, thinking we will over come and stop the bleeding.

I don’t know what your directions are, what path you’re on, but this I know. He always has the answer.

Luke 5:31 Jesus answered them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick

Comments

Trish said…
Beautiful lesson sweet girl!