Happy Birthday Phyllis!

Today Phyllis is seventeen years old! Happy Birthday to Phyllis and Happy 17th Anniversary of the best day of my life!!!

I can’t believe how time is flown, to think it seemed like she was just born, that she was just starting kindergarten, just turned a teenager, and here she is 17!!

So… seventeen things I love about her (and let me tell you, I’m saving you, because I could go on for seventeen hundred years about the things I love about her).

She’s beautiful (inside and outside)
She never gives up
Her smiles lights up a room like her life lights up my life.
She loves big, and aspires to love bigger
She loves Jesus!
She does things that are uncomfortable and succeeds
She sings beautifully
She’s a great writer, she can express her feelings well on paper
She inspires greatness
She sees people who are hurting and alone and tries to do something about it.
She loves to make others feel special
She wants to be a world changer
She is a world changer
She’s brave
I love that she lets me kiss the top of her head
She is an encourager
She is wise! She follows His ways!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEAN! I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love you!!

Matt 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

Comments

Constance said…
Happy Happy Birthday! Children are such a blessing! It's hard to believe that my firstborn turns 32 this month and my youngest will be 20 this year!
Connie
Trish said…
Happy Birthday to you Miss Phyllis!