He works because HE IS!

I believe that God can make all things good.

I got some stamps and my favorite one is ‘God is and all is well’

I’m learning to not focus on anything but the goodness of God.

I’m not only learning that God can take something not so great and make it into something great! When I see God move that’s what I mean.

In the last week I’ve seen God make good from hurting people hurt people. And I’m praising Him for the lessons and love that have come from open arms and open hearts to work through it, to love through it. I’m praying like crazy for those still hurting.

I’ve seen satan try to run rampant, and I’ve seen God rescue, many, including me.

I’ve FELT the hurt of someone betraying me, stealing from me, and He's healed me through it, and to thank Him for pulling (or pushing) me from that mess and to change my hurt feelings into praises for Him and prayers for the one who hurt me.

Romans 8:28 28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Comments