Keeping my mouth shut & staying focused


My first instinct when hurt is to really lash out. I wrote 2 other blog posts today, and I typed 3 emails, none of which I sent. That was good. I hope that one day it will get to the point that I don't even type them.

I'm learning to hide under the hand of the Lord. And in that, I always pray that He really places one hand over my mouth.

When I lash out, I spend more time asking for forgiveness and trying to get my focus on Him. So today I chose to just keep my eyes on Him, they were crying eyes but focused they were.

Currently podcasts are being loaded onto my mp3 player of the Daily Audio Bible, I've got 3 sermons ready for listening. My lunch is packed, and my goal is to get on the treadmill in the morning and listen to the bible.

Focused.

On Him.

“For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”- Titus 2:11-12

Comments