So I’m wondering… because I totally would…

But if the opportunity arose, knowing everything you know now and you’d have no guarantee one way or another about your current financial status, and initially it may cost you (you would get some cash back on your taxes of some sort – though I am in no way a tax accountant)…

Would you adopt an orphan from Haiti?

This is purely hypothetical of course, but I am just wondering, because seriously, I’d take 2 or 3, even though I know that it would be hard… and yes, I know that many will think I’m crazy…

Comments

Trish said…
I'm too old...BUT Kelly surely would! I can be their Grammy if you'd like!
Kell said…
My Mom is right, I would adopt as many as I could!
Kell said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
I would take in 10! haha I wan 10 kids anyways. Just make sure you get some older so they can help with the younger!