WOW! Still not defined!

I went to weigh in today and I was down 3.8, total of 17 lost! WOW!! HAPPY JON WHALEY DANCE FOR ME!!

But I'm still not defined by a number! it's all for Jesus! I have motivation posted in my kitchen with scripture!

it's about taking care of myself in so many ways to take care of others, to bring Glory to Him!!!! Its about saying "I'm different, I'm happy inside and I don't need food for comfort, because I find comfort in Him"

but I am happy!! 17 pounds, if I lose 1 pound a week for the next year, I will be SO close to my goal. And it's totally attainable. It's about good choices. It's about loving myself! It's about being the creation that God created, it's about so much more than food!!

Happy New Year, may you find the Love deep down inside of you to inspire you to be all that God created you to be.

Comments