balance

I'm kind of an all or nothing kind of girl.  I'm trying to get better at not overloading myself.  Somethings aren't that big of a deal when I take them on, but then, some big project comes up and it consumes me and then I'm crazy pressured...

I want to get back to the gym, a couple days at the gym, a couple days on my treadmill at home but I just can't seem to find the time.  Right now Phyllis is in the middle of the musical, preparing for an Acapella performance so that means there is extra stuff added in. 

I also want to do some work on my house.  When can  I do that?

Its almost overwhelming.  I just keep trying to think, in due time.  Hopefully after the musical/Acapella performance I can start the projects (me and the house) I want to.

Can't I win the lottery and pay someone to work on my house?  Not the whole thing, I'd be happy with 20 or 30 grand...

Comments

Momma said…
I understand completely. Life tends to be that way. We have feast or famine as we say in our house.