Beautiful heart award

I received this Beautiful Heart Award from Trish over at Its Me Again Margaret...thank you. I never get awards so I was excited to see this!!  Check out Trish's blog, I love her heart and she's inspiring!
Instructions:

1. List 4 things that keep your inner self beautiful.
2. List 4 things that keep you physically beautiful.
3. Tell us about a precious memory you keep close to your heart. [Optional]
4. Share this award with 5 other people that you think have a beautiful heart too.
5. Link the blogs of the people you chose and link the person's blog who awarded you.
6. Have fun!

Inner beauty

1. Jesus, without Him, I'm just like every other jerk you know.
2. Encouragement, I love to tell people when they are doing something great, that they can make it, I love cards, giving and receiving.
3. Love...love...love.
4. Spending time with God, in music, His Word or in prayer.

Physical beauty (this one is hard)
1. A good haircut
2. Wearing colors that look good on me
3. Eating healthy
4. Not a lot of makeup

Share

I have so many memories of my peanut head.  I think my latest favorite is after choir conference she just ran up to me and hugged me!  And that we are always laughing together!

My 5 picks for the Beautiful Heart Award are...

1. Sara at To everything
2. Constance at Slim Pickin's
3. Deb at Deb's Random Thoughts ...and ART
4. Megan at My life is in Your hands
5. Jessica at Mommyhood
Love to All!

Comments