Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, February 07, 2010

Believe it or not...

1.  I have a hard time following a recipe
2.  I don't really like roses (as a gift unless they are a bush)
3. I like Eminem & Kid Rock
4.  Don't like store bought cookies
5.  I love black sandals (I could buy 100s of pairs but I'm too practical)
6.  I think coffee is DISGUSTING!
7. I love to travel
8.  I love to stay home
9.  I struggle if the fact that I matter
10.  I know God loves me

2 comments:

Trish said...

How can anyone find Coffee disgusting??? LOL

Pat said...

Coffee is not disgusting, it's just not your cup of tea! LOL
I also like Kid Rock..Eminem - not so much.
I know God loves me too!