Getting away

Today I posted on my facebook that I wanted to get away. I am...

I am traveling next week, I leave Monday and return Friday. I am looking forward to getting away with the exception of missing Phyllis, who leaves on Friday from school and won't be home until Sunday :( Oh I am going to miss her! she thought we should get webcam so we could still talk and see each other. It's a crazy thing, we are so close, and sometimes, most times, it seems like it's just us. We have family, but they are all close, with each other, and I think it was a slow slide away, but we seem so isolated from them, not anyone's fault, that's just the way it is.
I have a love/hate relationship with being away from home. I love the fact that I can relax, kick back, I will probably not do well at weight watcher's this week, but I can read and I am looking forward to seeing a good friend of mine while I am in El Paso. I plan on sleeping, time alone, reading, having some nice dinners.

I feel like my insides are a mess. I feel like I completely blew it yesterday, I have been so hurt for so long, I literally think I've cried every day in some fashion whether welling up or down right balling in the last two weeks. I am so focused on Jesus, but I am also so hurt.  Working through a lot of it. 

I started a new blog, I don't know if I'll do anything with it.  I feel like it should be private, however, what's the point of having it, if I can't help someone who may be going through the same things...

Comments