Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Seriously losing my mind

Today is my first day back to 'reality'.  Sunday is the beginning of my week and one of the seven busiest I have in a week :)

I don't know what happened to last month, but it flew by, and in it, i think I lost my mind.  Seriously. Things I thought I took care of, I apparently didn't.  Things I thought I did, I have discovered today that I didn't while I was checking on the first thing I did.... 

I was so anxious yesterday.  Just thinking about the craziness of my life is making me crazy.  Yes, it's easy to say, slow down.  I am sure in your side of the computer you say "geez Margie, take a break"  that might be so easy for you to say...

But let me tell you this, its not that easy for me to DO.  I had signed up for a committee a month ago, and I am going to have to tell them 'sorry, I can help the day of, but i just can't swing the extra commitment'.  I feel bad, however, I need to take care of myself and my family.

Today I made dinner for tomorrow.Stuffed shells and I went to the market(s) and got stuff for the week so that we are ready to go!  A little planning helps in a BIG way.

I chest is kinda tight today, just anxious and praying that God will relieve it today!

I know that people have it way worse than me, but if you get a second, please send up a prayer on my behalf!

2 comments:

jessicachubb said...

Praying for you. Hope that you experience rest and have a chance to connect with Jesus today!

Pat said...

We've all felt the same way...praying for you!