sshhhhh....

I asked about 10 times to be on this one team.  Maybe more.  They kept saying it hasn't started yet.  Then I asked yesterday about it... 'it started two weeks ago, come to the next one, we really want you to be there.' and then another comment about how I do all the stuff that everyone forgets.

After a long day I'll tell you the truth I just wanted to scream 'really?  you really want me to be there?  WHY BECAUSE I DO ALL THE STUFF NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO????' but instead I said "thanks, but I think people underestimate how creative I am" and then while I was talking someone else walked up and the person stopped talking to me because they were talking to someone else, when the walk up walked away, the person I was talking to just walked away, like I wasn't there. 

Sometimes its hard not to just scream "WHAT ABOUT ME???".  I get that I am reliable, I probably seem like I am always there.  But I'll tell you, sometimes it just really hurts. 

Sometimes I just have to sit there and be quiet and pray that God quiets my soul.

Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,


3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.


4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.


5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.


6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Comments