Thank You Jesus for Levi and Judah!!

I don't watch the news, rarely.  I just hate all the hate and suffering and I just don't want to watch it.  I wonder if I could have my own news show about all the good that is going on.  No crazy meanness and greed, just love love love love crazy love!

When I was at Baker we went on a field trip (did you know they did that in college?) and we went to see Hotel Rwanda.  To tell you the truth, I had no idea prior to that.  I remember leaving the theatre, crying, thinking, that my heart was breaking, because of that movie, I did a little research just to understand.

Its four years later and I was thinking about 'our boys' who really belong to Adam and Katie, but we've all kind of adopted them.  I'm sitting here thinking of the mighty, loving God that we serve and how He loves us.  How blessed we are to have them in our lives, and how I can't imagine a single day without them.

So today, I'm thanking God for so much, for freedom, and most importantly, Levi and Judah!  You are an awesome God!!

Psalm 86:10 For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.

Comments