How He loves me

So many people say to me that I'm such a blessing.  I think they don't really know me... lol.

We took our first (of many) 9th grade life group field trip. We did scripture races on the way to the park, and then to diary queen.  And on the way back, we sang "He loves us" and as I was driving I was just thinking how blessed I AM!  It was so awesome that I could get Bri's wheel chair in the back of my new van.  I was thinking how blessed I am to love these girls, and how blessed I am that they know I love them.

I seriously don't know how people don't like teenagers.  Sure, I'd like to get the spoon out, but really, they are awesome!  They are sweet, and beautiful, and I just can't believe how blessed I am.  I think of the things I've done, and I just think of the part in the song,

"I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way.... HE LOVES US!!!

I don't deserve it... but I'll take it.  I can't think about those things that happened before, I'm focusing on how HE LOVES US!!
1 John 4:9 We love because he first loved us.

Comments