My 'new' van

Things I love about my van:
No payment
God picked it just for me
I can get 6 of "my kids" in it
Sitting higher
My company worked on the OSRV (Outside Rear View) Mirror
I can go to Ikea and now worry about getting the stuff in the car

A couple of weeks I wrestled with God about letting me have a mini-van, I thought I found one that was perfect.  There was a lot that went into the reasons I didn't get it, but the main one:  I wasn't supposed to have it.  Maybe it was someone else's blessing.

But today, because God set me up, I got a new to me van. It's pretty blue, and I've been tooling around in it.  I take no credit for it.  It was all God. 

I can tell you, its not new, its got a few rust spots, but I love it.  I love that it was given to me by the best Gift Giver EVER!!

Psalms 71:8 My mouth is filled with your praise, declaring your splendor all day long

Comments

KayMac said…
Amen! Can't wait to see you behind the wheel!!
Momma said…
Praise God! It is wonderful when we let go and let him work how often he amazes us!