Psalm 51:10

Everyone who knows me, knows how much I love the D. I believe it has the most beautiful heartbeat ever heard, stronger than people think. I've been in this weird withdrawal from it.

Today I was off to Detroit. It didn't take long before I felt my spirit lift.  I was by myself so there was some good conversation with God going on in my car.  As I sat in the Penthouse my spirit was lifting higher and higher.  I really needed a few moments of peace and with no distractions from God.  As I worshipped, all I could do was pray Psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.  The message was great, as I am sure it was at my home church (I'll be getting it on CD).  I felt like God was speaking so loudly to me, about everything. He was saying to me "Margie, I'lll give you everything and by that I know He meant everything I need, not everything I want.  I did a whole lot of wrestling with God this last week, and at the end, I took a big deep breath, sighed and said "I know You're way is the best way" but I'll be honest, I said it in a defeated way.  I know that's not the way it should be, but that's the way it was.

After today, that prayer was answered...  Psalm 51:10 Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.

I've got some great things in my head to this week, pictures and just crazy ways God has moved in my heart.

Comments