Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To wrap or not to wrap

I hate buying wrapping paper. I hate buying those bags things, but I hate buying bags less than wrapping paper.

I've decided that gifts now should come in those recycle bags from wherever (Meijer, walmart, Joann). I don't care if its a baby gift, a wedding gift. THey can be reused. Some stores give you a 5 cent credit if you bring your own bag, some stores like Aldi's charge you if you have to buy a bag.

So I might seem like a dork, and that's because I am one, but I don't care! Its practical, its cost saving, and its saves the environment.

Be the change you want to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandhi

1 comment:

Constance said...

That's actually a VERY good idea! Most places only charge $1 for those bags, cheaper than Hallmark!
Connie