when you make plans... God laughs...

1.  Get Sarah's passport - no check
2.  Work at the musical - no check
3.  Make noodles - no check
4.  Grocery Store - no check

I like to check boxes.  It's what I do. 

I had the day planned that I would take Sarah to get her passport today, or at least send it out in the mail.  WRONG!  Due to some unforeseen circumstances, no luck.  However, I did get to spend 3 1/2 hours with her and 1/2 hour with her mom, talking about Jesus.  That was cool.

I got a text last night asking me to do words, they didn't really need me at the musical, so I did that instead.  It was such a great service and so glad to be at the first night of Saturday Experiences at Metro!

I was gonna make noodles, ok, boil them for dinner tomorrow...  no such luck.. because why?  I didn't go to the store...  so tomorrow.

What a great day!  I love when we make plans and God rearranges our schedules.

BTW countertops are being made tomorrow!!! it's almost done!!!  YEAH!!!

Pictures are from the outing of Sarah & me!  The smaller building is the old Johnny's Ham King, where if you asked the guy for a substitution, he'd yell at you 'this ain't burger king, get out!'

Comments