Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, March 27, 2010

when you make plans... God laughs...

1.  Get Sarah's passport - no check
2.  Work at the musical - no check
3.  Make noodles - no check
4.  Grocery Store - no check

I like to check boxes.  It's what I do. 

I had the day planned that I would take Sarah to get her passport today, or at least send it out in the mail.  WRONG!  Due to some unforeseen circumstances, no luck.  However, I did get to spend 3 1/2 hours with her and 1/2 hour with her mom, talking about Jesus.  That was cool.

I got a text last night asking me to do words, they didn't really need me at the musical, so I did that instead.  It was such a great service and so glad to be at the first night of Saturday Experiences at Metro!

I was gonna make noodles, ok, boil them for dinner tomorrow...  no such luck.. because why?  I didn't go to the store...  so tomorrow.

What a great day!  I love when we make plans and God rearranges our schedules.

BTW countertops are being made tomorrow!!! it's almost done!!!  YEAH!!!

Pictures are from the outing of Sarah & me!  The smaller building is the old Johnny's Ham King, where if you asked the guy for a substitution, he'd yell at you 'this ain't burger king, get out!'

No comments: