Another 'oh boy' moment

So yesterday I had this moment, and to be honest sometimes I just am glad there's no sharp objects around... lol, otherwise I might stab... myself. Not really, but I do have these moments when I could just lose it.

Yesterday was one of them.

And then... another one. Though I think this time I was the one being a jerk, but whatever.

And then... another one. and all the time I'm thinking 'God please put a cork in my mouth because I am going to FLIP out!

and then this morning, a note on milk pong... and the person was defending themselves. I don't need them to, they can do and say whatever they want, it doesn't change the fact that I think they are one of the best leaders I know. I just hate milk pong. I can, I'm allowed.

And this morning God has been saying "look at their hearts" Not the last one because I always look at his heart, but the first two. Look at their hearts. There are many times i might do the wrong thing with the right intentions, so that's how i have to look at it.

Its a crazy funny thing, I didn't realize that in all those 'oh boy' moments satan was trying to distract me. There was a student who needed me, and thankfully God just shined the light on them so that I could see, and my path was quite clear, and the coolest thing, they gave their life to Christ last night. Amazing. That never gets old. its as exciting the first time you do it! In my heart, I could feel the party going on in heaven. The rejoicing. To know that someone is going to heaven for eternity (that's a lllllooooonnnnngggggg time) but that they will have Someone to turn to in the mess (Jesus), His truth is absolute, He never leaves, His love endures forever.

Matthew 5:12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you

Comments