Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, April 12, 2010

Back to it, better choices

Loving Panera’s new menu board. I love that they show all the calories to each menu item. Its so awesome! Went there for lunch today. Talked myself into the .99 bakery item. Thankfully I got the little ticket that you can chose what you want when you’re done eating. As I was standing in the a really long line, I decided that I would just give someone in line my ticket. I didn’t need anything. They didn’t have my favorite which is the cranberry orange muffin so part of me was like ‘if I can’t have my favorite, I shouldn’t have anything” so I didn’t. I was thinking about getting the Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. 370 Calories, 14 g fat! It would have been 8 points! Not worth it! SO NOT WORTH IT!!!!

Tomorrow we are going to the Tiger Game. I have to make good choices, it will be hard to be there and not eat crap, but I’ve got to plan! Bring an apple, some veggies to snack on. I didn’t eat that good this weekend, and I also didn’t poop that good either.

Anyway, glad I got some good stuff at home. I think I’m gonna bbq some chicken or something tonight, and I’ve got some good veggies and I’ll make some homemade dressing! YUM!

I’d like a good weightloss this week. Maybe I’ll even try to get on the treadmill a couple days this week!

Being accountable on the scale, helps keep me motivated.

No comments: