Even when its busy

Last night was life groups and Good Friday rehearsal!  Seriously, no matter what denomination you are, Jesus is all of them, but you should come to one of the services on Friday.  I work with the youth, and somehow I am amazed every time at their talent, and I'm just in awe that God let's me work with them.

Last night I was like "mememememememememememememe" and God just said 'have you thought about anyone else? What they are going through? Its not always about you'.  Oh boy, I love it when that happens. Even when things seem so busy, God never stops taking the time to speak to me. And sometimes He whispers so I have to listen.

Its a busy couple of days.  Tonight - BH and cooking for Friday, Friday is Good Friday, Saturday - GCH, Sunday - He is Risen Day & time with the family, Monday - WE ARE OFF!!!  Don't know what we're gonna do, but its gonna be something!!

My kitchen should be done today!!


Comments