New Fun Opportunities!

So, I was looking at a flyer for Miss Phyllis, she was sent a flyer for The Illinois Institute of Art – Chicago. It kind of seemed out of reach at $825 for the week. It’s $375 for the program and $450 for the housing. That really does seem a lot.

And then you know what happens? I open an envelope that probably gives me the opportunity to send her. I mean, I even considered not painting my house this year, just wait until next year so that she can have the opportunity.

I was talking to the woman on the phone today, because I had a couple questions. After talking to her, I truly decided that no matter what, she should go. It’s a great opportunity and I wish I could have gone to something like this when I was young, well, if I knew what I wanted to do when I was her age. I’m excited for her, and I’m excited to see God show up and bring us the money to provide the opportunity.

That’s how it works. If she’s supposed to go, He opens the door wide open with practically a written invitation.

It’s a pretty great opportunity! This girl is going to have quite a summer… Summer Studio, Cornerstone, Colombia Mission Trip, Detroit Mission Trip!

Proverbs 4:25-26
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead,
fix your gaze directly before you.

26 Make level paths for your feet
and take only ways that are firm.

Comments