Oh Boy...

So now whenever something happens to me or around me, I just say "oh boy" instead of going into a fit!  kind of like "oh dear" but "oh boy".  Today...  my day started off with me throwing up on my way to work.  Great, and just before I was about to throw up, I said "oh boy" pulled over, threw up and went to work. 

Oh boy.

Then I have this high level thing I have to do... and someone who is key in the process shows up late.  Ok, not gonna get mad, but seriously, we can't succeed unless we're a team. 

THEN a certain chain of events and I was standing in Qdoba (I LOVE QDOBA!!!!) and right as I was about to order, a bunch of hullabullooo and I don't get Qdoba.  I don't know if I was more upset about the Qdoba or the hullabullooo....  Oh boy.

But someone sent me a text this morning.  John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Ok, seriously, I was like "UGH, I KNOW!!!!!"

So after the Qdoba fiasco (how great is your life when you call missing Qdoba a fiasco, seriously?!  I still ate!) I had something else to deal with.  The WHOLE time I'm singing in my head and humming

We are,
Living to make Your Name high Jesus
Living to make Your Name high Jesus
You!!!
Gave what the world couldn't offer us
Say what they want!! Say what they want!!!!!
We are freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,
wwoooooaaaaaahhhhh  oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and the thing I had to deal with, turned out just fine. 

My joy, its mine, its mine because it really belongs to the Lord, and I belong to Him.  It amazes me that for so long I said that me swearing was a heart condition, I knew it, but until I was ready to get a heart transplant, I was a mess.  The wonder of it all!  His Word!  His Truth!!!  and I'm so glad I did the whole '60 day challenge' of no garbage music.  Think if i would have listened to some 'angry' eminem song instead of Hillsong....

I am FFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Trish said…
Free Indeed!