Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, April 23, 2010

week in review

This week was crazy like every other week...  as always random thoughts from this week...

Thank you for texting me and saying 'good morning beautiful' I was feeling a lot less than beautiful, and you really were Jesus to me in a real way this morning

spring awakening was great, spending time with Phyllis so much better!

Crazy logic does not work on me, because logic can't be crazy...

I can't believe the lilac bush is so big and already blooming

garden or no garden

i wish you understood how unimportant you make me feel

why can't our house stay clean

am i really going to try to make homemade biscuits, I must be nuts

FROSTING FROSTING $.49 FROSTING FROSTING!!!!!

i wish i could just paint this joint myself, this is way too overwhelming and making me feel like a failure

i feel like the only reason they say i'm great is because i do stuff for them, and them not even noticing i was in the room was just wonderful

fruit of the spirit

i know why people don't like church (when I say this, I don't mean mine, I mean in general)

disappointed that you didn't do the prayer labrinth

coupons coupons coupons

i wish i could just cry all this pain away and let Jesus repair this hurt, i can... just gotta let go

i think i'm crazy

my faith is in You

No comments: