Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Failure... turned inside out!

I wrote a blog about failure, and I am thankful to say that I have so many friends who sent encouragement my way! THANK YOU ALL!

Let me tell you I have to get all that out, writing helps me with that, I know that God never leaves me, He has created me - wonderfully made. In my own life, I need to get those negatives out, and then Jesus can fill me up with positives!

I have started another journey, a journey that I've been on a million times before, however, I will keep getting back on the narrow path until I learn to stay there. You can check it out if you'd like.

www.itsnotaboutfood.blogspot.com

No comments: