God is working

So yesterday I was pretty honest about how I was feeling.

I was earnest in seeking God through the whole thing. I was amazed how He turned so many things around yesterday, about how He opened doors, made a way for things to happen and by the end of the day instead of feeling like a failure, I went to bed smiling and praising Him.

Even one of those failures yesterday was turned into a success! YEAH GOD!

I'm always amazed at how He can speak to us in so many ways, through little and big things. About how He can push way the clouds when all we see is the cons to rain, He changes our perspective, and we see the glory in it.

I still am struggling with some of that stuff, but I'm allowing God to change my perspective.

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Stopping by to give you a big hug and tell you that even when things turn out lousy .. you are not a failure! You have a lot on your plate ...

Hugs,