God, please continue to work in me

Alive did a series called ‘The Cause’ – our goal to reach 30,000 students in the Downriver area with the love of Jesus. To share the Gospel with people who need it.

So as always, our students are inspiring! They cut out paper people to represent the students of downriver, 29,000 of them.

So really, doesn’t the bible tell us to go make disciples, to share the love, to love others more than yourself, and to be strong and courageous. Not just students, but everyone! So inspired by my students I’ve been praying that God reveal people that He would like me to focus on.

God has put someone on my heart. I decided (I was guided) to go purchase a bible for this person, and I went to get one (Sam’s Club has bibles cheap!) and last time I went there was 3 or 4 to chose from, which makes it difficult for me because then I’ve got to get out of my own way and let God guide me. Well, when I got there, the decision wasn’t difficult, there was only one to choose from! LOL! I love it when God does that!

So tomorrow is the big day, I go from praying to moving. Faith. Small as a mustard seed. I don’t want to move a mountain, just a heart, closer to the only one who can save us

I just think about where I was last week, poor attitude, crabby, hurting, and after continually seeking after Him - RESCUE!

He is a Mighty Good God!

Comments