Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Home Again Finnegan!

We just got back from Cedar Point last night.

I actually had a pretty good time outside of one particular terrible incident. Its done but I don't think its over. Praying for that whole deal.

I was so happy to be in my own bed (and the fact that I only got 3 hours of completely interrupted sleep) I slept until 10AM! WOW!

Phyllis is working today, Alive later, tomorrow Phyllis has to sing. Looking forward to working in the garden. I might go get some mulch!

Thank You God for a Target and a Qdoba in Sandusky, surprise visits, and a great new friend! And a safe trip!!!

No comments: