I am... an aunt!

I don't have any siblings, I have two step siblings, so I am an aunt to 3 nephews and a niece!  They are so cute sometimes I can barely stand it!

But I am an aunt to my friend's children. 

Ava
Lana
Levi
Judah

Their cute little faces.  Their big hugs and crazy smooches, and the sometimes refusal to give them to me.  The fruit, the waffles. The silly smiles and zerberts, the snuggling time, the crazy time, book time, game time,  the silly time, the running to give you a hug and knocking you down, and all the love your heart can hold.  The realizing that family is what matters in life, that blood doesn't make you family, LOVE makes you family. 

I love being an aunt to those cuties!

We love because He loved us first 1 John 4:19

Comments

Trish said…
Amen...love makes you family!