I am... youth staff

Its no surprise to anyone who reads this that I am youth staff at Metro.  Anyone knows that I am there, loving kinds, telling them to get off the counters sometimes my most spoken line is "we sit on chairs not talbes/countertops" and don't think for one second that I don't know that when I leave or am not around that you all sit on them.  But I digressed.

My heart is full of a bunch of kids!  Its explodes when giant donations come in for Colombia, when they want to buy a shirt for their friends that says 'Jesus'!  when they tell me something great in their life, I love celebrating with them.

And on the flip side, my heart breaks when they are hurting.  There are times when I am praying or thinking about them that I think that its not possible to feel anymore pain.  How my heart aches, and how much bigger that ache must be for God.

In all the pain, I'd never give up all the joy and love I have for those kids, for my kids.  I love them so much, even the ones I don't know that well, if they only knew...

We love because He loved us first.  1 John 4:19

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
In years to come...they will remember you...
Trish said…
They are blessed to have you in their lives!