Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Peace and joy

Sometimes I wonder… what it is You’re trying to teach me Lord?

Today, someone came over to me, this person was ready for battle. She wanted to fight. I wouldn’t even engage, the madder they got, the calmer I seemed to be. You know what’s crazy… I had just prayed not knowing that she was coming over “God, protect my peace, and protect my joy, left up to me, I will let satan steal it, but Lord, You give peace and joy, and You can protect it, Lord, I’m weak and fleshy, so Lord, I need Your strength.”

And He did.

My circumstances change, there are crazy people, but the Lord, His love endures forever!

1 Chron 16:34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever
.

2 comments:

jessicachubb said...

Amazing. I love when we get to see real glimspes of the Lord changing our hearts on the outside. It is encouraging.

Pat said...

I love your prayer, "protect my peace, protect my joy". He listens and He answers. I need to pray that more often.