Peace and joy

Sometimes I wonder… what it is You’re trying to teach me Lord?

Today, someone came over to me, this person was ready for battle. She wanted to fight. I wouldn’t even engage, the madder they got, the calmer I seemed to be. You know what’s crazy… I had just prayed not knowing that she was coming over “God, protect my peace, and protect my joy, left up to me, I will let satan steal it, but Lord, You give peace and joy, and You can protect it, Lord, I’m weak and fleshy, so Lord, I need Your strength.”

And He did.

My circumstances change, there are crazy people, but the Lord, His love endures forever!

1 Chron 16:34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever
.

Comments

Momma said…
Amazing. I love when we get to see real glimspes of the Lord changing our hearts on the outside. It is encouraging.
Pat said…
I love your prayer, "protect my peace, protect my joy". He listens and He answers. I need to pray that more often.