The week in review...

Its been a crazy week, don't I always say that.... I've been tired...  I've been lonely.... and I'm wondering why I'm finding it so hard to reach out, why I'm so scared.

Worked in the garden, getting the beds ready for planting.  Felt so good.

Seriously need to clean out the garage.  Too much stuff, some of it is going this weekend - to the trash!

Rained a lot this week

Rearranged the furniture a little

Lost my composure

9th grade girls life groups are the best!!

Need to paint

Phyllis takes her road test Monday

Her blood tests came back 'normal' so we still don't know what's wrong with her belly...  GI doctor on June 3rd

Love love love bible study

Dishwasher handle broke... great...  :(

New cookbook, lots of recipes i want to make

Love scrapbooking encouragement stuff

Its been a good week...

Thank You Jesus

Comments

Trish said…
Girl...I love your honesty.
Big hugs!!!
Aunt Pat