Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, May 22, 2010

Weekend Past and Future

Not in any order, and something WAY more than once!

1. Grocery Shopping - Preparing for a great week ahead - good in good out!
2. Ikea with Katie and the boys!
3. Making my own Cream of ____ soup mix
4. Meatballs and rice for tomorrow's meeting
5. Telling a friend about Jesus
6. Banana bread for my boys!
7. Lunch with my girl
8. Cleaning house (its actually not that dirty - yeah!)
9. Reading 'the same kind of different than me'
10. Alive
11. Prayer
12. Making encouragement for friends and AIDS patients
13. Praising God
14. Iron Man 2

Pic 1 - Katie and Judah
Pic 2 Judah and Levi waiting for me (well not really, but it makes me happy to think so!  LOL!)

No comments: