WOW! how time flies!

So yesterday my baby got her license! Amazing to me how the time has passed.

I am amazed that even though I make a mess of my life, and i try to plan (HA) God takes care of everything I drop.

I am amazed at how in the midst of feeling like such a failure, He pointed out to me how beautifully and wonderfully made I am. How He protected me against a crazy (and probably drunk) person who tried to find his way back into my life, He whispered to stay away. I can pray for him, but that's where is must end, no point in wallowing in his vomit with him.

I am just amazed at His beauty. How in all my mess, He sends a message. He stands by me, holds me, protects me, sends grace all over me and loves me.

Started a new bible study, excited about it!

But back to Phyllis. 17. Yikes, what's that saying "where did the years go?". How I've enjoyed taking her to school, though completely stressed about making it to work on time, today was the first day she drove herself. That's crazy to me. I can't believe what an amazing young woman I've raised. But by the grace of God go both of us.

Proverbs 19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails

Comments

Trish said…
Phyllis is driving...what a beautiful young lady you have Miss Margie! Great job Mom! You have raised a wonderful girl.
Praise the Lord for his blessings!