BELIEVING in SUCCEEDING!

Yesterday was the first day of our Biggest Loser competition/life changing. I honestly did not do as well as I thought I’d do. I’ve never run on anything but a treadmill so it was much different on a track. Not bad, just different.

At one point I thought ‘these other people deserve to win the prize more than me, I am just going to compete against myself, I can’t lose that way, and I will be encouraging to them (and myself)” but to tell you the truth, to say that I don’t deserve to win a lie straight from the pit of hell. Because of God’s grace, I do deserve it.

Phil 3:14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus

God doesn’t call me to put myself down, to think of myself as ugly or fat. He states so many beautiful things about me, He has great plans for me, I just have to BELIEVE Him.

Last night I was going to listen to Christina when I ran/walked but it just wasn’t very motivating, its funny how God changes our hearts, and that the other times I’ve lost weight it never really was for me, though I could talk a good game, it was about a guy, that I thought I wanted. I never really did it for myself, this time is different, I am doing it for God, and for ME! To accept the love and the grace that He has for me. I didn’t even know what I wanted to listen to, so I put on Hillsong United’s A Cross the earth, Tear down the walls. Talk about hearing God speak and being able to worship Him, maybe I wasn’t running (because I couldn’t breath lol) but I had my arms up, singing.

I just am in awe of God and what He is doing in my heart. This is not about food for me, this is about walls that God is tearing down. God has been working in my life for awhile, He’s been taking the bricks by bricks down (because that’s all I allowed) but now, I am ready for Him to take a wrecking ball to those walls, for them to come down never to go up again.

If I think about the love that I could give without passing it through a wall, and what kind of love I can RECEIVE without those same walls, that blows me away.

He has brought me so far and I can’t wait to see where He takes me now. This journey with God is so awesome, and I am sure that His plans far exceed anything I can even imagine!

Psalm 20:4 May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed

Freedom is here

So take the limits off
No matter what the cost
I’m running after Your call
And I will run this race
See You face to face
So let Your power overflow

No reason to Hide

Theres not a minute to waste not a second to lose
Tehres a city that waits for us it's time we took
All the lamp shades off
We'll see Your glory revealed
And see your name lifted high
There is nobody else for us
Jesus You are the only one!

More than anything

VERSE 1
You knew us from the start
Our every moment
Though we fell apart
You chose to love us
Never letting go
You sent Your Son for us

VERSE 2
He came into the world
With one desire
To lead us from our sin
Remove our failures
So we could meet with You
You know ourselves as Yours


PRE CHORUS
In a world that tries to
Find a way in itself
Searching high and low
Looking for a meaning
We will hold to what we
Know is truth know is love
Life is found when we give
Ourselves all to You, Lord

CHORUS
Give it all give it all
To the One who's Life
Give it all give it all
To the One who's Life
Give it all give it all
To the One whose life
Saved mine

VERSE 3
Our future in Your hands
Our lives with purpose
Sins now erased
Our past behind us
Never looking back
We know ourselves as Yours


BRIDGE
This we know we have a new life
We are Yours now and forever
In this life all that we seek
To be with You more than anything

Comments

Trish said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trish said…
You go girl...You and Jesus can do anything!