Don't judge each day by the harvest that you reap,
but by the seeds that you plant

Everyday I read that. I think about all the people that I plant seeds into their lives, I see their beauty, how great they are, their beautiful spirits.

I plant no seeds in my own life. I can't think of a day when I've thought "you're great, beautiful, or funny" I've always filled my head with doubts. I've thought of every way that I'm not good enough, in so many ways.

This is what I think of:

Be a nurse (constant disappointment)
Don't use power tools (you'll wreck it)
You'll always be fat (no matter how you try, you'll always be a failure)

I think its time to start planting a flower garden in my own life. To remove self doubt, to remove the things that hurt me, and to begin to grow my own garden.

Song of Solomon 4:7 All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you.

Comments