Its show time

Go big or go home!

Today is the first day of biggest loser! super excited! and nervous! This is going to be quite a journey!

To be more like Jesus!

You know from the accounts I have Jesus wasn't this tubby guy walking around telling the Truth. And His life was about love.

So here I go, ready to be more like Jesus in a whole lotta ways.

On Friday, my books on CD arrived - Jesus - 90 days with the One and Only by Beth Moore along with my diet minder - personal food and fitness journal.

Am I a little of the top? Maybe. But if you have a destination in mind, and you'd like to get there as soon as possible, you get a map, and you follow it and if your journey is dark (which mine will be) - you follow the Light.

This is God's story in my life.

Matthew 10:39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Comments