a letter

Dear satan,

Its been a rough week!  ok, month, you have used almost everyone I know to try to hurt me, and its worked.

you little booger, you've tried to use people I love, people I look up to, to hurt me, and you succeeded in hurting me, but so sorry for you, I love Jesus.  He is my Lord, my Savior, my Healer my Protector, my Friend, my Provider, my Peace, my Love, He is my Everything.

I'm asking you nicely, and this will be the last time I ask you nicely, so please take note.  You suck, leave me & my family alone.

Matthew 16:23 23Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."

Comments

Pat said…
Great letter...I can just imagine Satan running far a fast in the opposite direction!