Look out!!

It may be silly, but this ‘biggest loser’ thing is doing crazy things to me.

First of all, I forgot how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE exercise. I feel so rejuvenated by it all. More energy, less stress, crazy endorphins, its super sweet!

But you know what’s the greatest part, I am letting go of fear and my heart feels like its awakening. I have never felt like I haven’t loved, I feel like in so many ways I love so big but God is just bursting out, I feel like I have these dreams and I believe (REALLY!) that they are going to come true. That all this time I have sat on the sidelines watching other people’s dreams come true, that He really does have that for me too.

This hasn’t been easy (physically or emotionally) but that skinny chic inside of me is breaking out, and I think she’s a little pissed that I held her in so long because it hurts but while the tears are flowing, God is filling that with such good stuff, Him.

Matthew 10:39 Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i really love that verse! (: