My Goals

The areas I would like to improve the most about my body and fitness levels are:

Body: My belly and my yucky butt and when I wave at someone, if someone else is too close they might get knocked out by my flabby arms

Fitness levels: I’d like to RUN up the stairs, I’d like to run 7 miles on the treadmill for 30 minutes straight. I’d like to run the Detroit ½ marathon. I’d like to do the Detroit Marathon Relay


Identify the biggest problems or barriers in your path that may prevent you from reaching your fitness goals.

That I don’t think I’m worth taking the time for.

That someone (outside of my immediate family) is always asking me to do something and because I am a people pleaser (afraid people will always leave) I say yes, even to the point of my own exhaustion.

I am BUSY!!! Work, home, Alive, Church, volunteering at soup kitchens. Taking time for everyone but myself.

In what ways are you responsible for these situations
?

I am responsible for all these situations. I can believe that I am worth it, that God loves me and I need to love myself, that means taking time for me.

I am allowed to say no, I just have to give myself permission. People will come in and out of our lives in and out of our control, it has nothing to do with whether or not we can do something for them.

I may be busy, but that means I may have to say no to something, let someone else have the blessing and accomplishment of serving others. If I always say yes, that means others don’t get to. I’m stealing blessings from them without them even knowing. If I don’t say no, others cannot say yes.


Imagine that you have the ability to reach any fitness goals you could ever set yourself. What do you look like?
I’m thin, I have clear skin (because no garbage in). I will look good in my clothes, I will have natural curves not rolls. Rolls are for the dinner table, and only whole grain!

What size clothes do you wear? How do you feel about yourself? How much do you weigh?

Size 6/8 jeans, Medium shirts
I will love myself because God will work on my heart and how I view myself. I will no longer be validated by others but validated by God. I will weigh 140-150

What are your most common excuses for not eating right or exercising?

That I’m tired, that I don’t have time.

What are some things that you can do to offset your justifications or reasons?


I will not accept excuses from myself. I will find people who will truly keep me accountable.


The things I will need to sacrifice that will help me achieve these goals are:

I need to come to the realization that I am not everybody’s everything. That I am successful. That I have great value. I will need to plan, so that means I need to grocery shop accordingly. My family can exercise with me, we can run, swim, etc.

Comments