Stronger

Summer is almost here. Phyllis has her last day of school on Thursday. I have no idea where the summer will take us, I just know at this point, it will be, quite an adventure.

One the 19th we leave for Chicago, driving there, staying the night, and flying back on the 20th, I arrive at 9:45. Phyllis will stay at Summer Studio for a week, and then I fly in, presentation, and we drive home. I can’t wait to drive home and hear all about it.

The 21st I start the Biggest Loser competition at my church. God is working so much in me already, I’m allowing Him to work on some things in me, wounds that are very deep, but if you don’t deal with internal hemorrhaging? You die. And I want to live! And that I shall.

There are some things in the next few months that are going to be a total inconvenience but worth it, there will be some pain that will be really hard to get through but I will. The only way to deal with your problems, is to deal with them. How about that!

Last night VH1 had their program Storytellers on, I used to really like that show, hearing the stories behind the songs. You can visit it here.

The last time I went on fitness kick, really worked hard on tackling some other stuff. I was watching the program and remembered how much I loved that CD, it was the CD I listened to almost everyday while running. It pumped me up, helped me believe in myself, it was awesome. So today I am going to download it from Rhapsody to my Mp3 player (which I just bought an arm band thing so I can run with it – yesterday). One of the things she said was that those things that bring us pain sometimes make us stronger. There is a part in the song ‘Fighter’ (see below) that just makes me think of satan, while sometimes I think we give him too much credit, there is no doubt that he comes after us to distract us from living a life with God, living a life of love, and so this part… he should be scared, because I AM GOING TO COME OUT STRONGER, loving bigger and better than before.

After all of the fights and the lies
Yes you wanted to harm me but that won't work anymore
Uh, no more, oh no, it's over
'Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture
I wouldn't know how to be this way now, and never back down
So I wanna say thank you

So here I come! Look out because you’ve never been loved bigger or hugged harder! I will be stronger, wiser, and more loving!! Walls will come down and glory will be revealed. All for Him!!!

2 Cor 12:10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Comments

Mrs. Mac said…
Just learn to relax ... enjoy the summer too!