This is how God loves me

I was in the grocery store and was overwhelmed by love in LaraBars. and it didn't stop there.

Follow me if you wish...

About 3 or 4 (or maybe it's been 6 months now) a friend came to our group, not by choice, but I believe by 'chance'. Her name is Jill, I'd like to call her Jilly Bird every chance I could, and I'm not sure why, but I do. Some people were not so fond of Jill when she got here, maybe threatened wondering what it was all about, me, I was THRILLED, I love Jill. And oh by the way, loves Jesus (really, you think she came by accident! HA!). She is very super de duper encouraging, and if we lived closer, I think I'd adopt myself as her BFF. And if you know, I don't really do the BFF thing anymore, way too much heartbreak, just have really good friends. But yesterday Jill brought me some different flavor Larabars, for me to discover that I love them outside of Apple Pie, Cherry Pie, and cashew cookie (and i usually hate any kind of those bar things) and so it goes, I was going to order some online and the are EXPENSIVE and here's how I'm loved in Kroger - online they are 18 bars for $26.95 + shipping (do the math people, that's $1.49 each + shipping), I would have, I tell you, HOWEVER!!!! Kroger has them 10 for $10 this week!! and they were out of a bunch of them, so I got a raincheck so I can get them at a later date! And you see, crazy as it sounds I believe that God loves me in so much detail that He cares that I get my Larabars!! And He brought me a great friend like Jill!!

And oh, by the way, He loves me by letting me use my sweet cooking skills and cooking for a graduation party, and while I was overwhelmed with 'Martha Syndrome' I was thinking about how in my life Group in the book of Luke in chapter 10 about Mary and Martha... and in other places we studied that God made a lot of food with a little and then when I still was like "ugh, but..." I thought of a conversation I had with Pretty Sarah and how even back in the day, the disciples still worried and God was like 'hey, don't you get it, I got it' and so I breathed a little easier...

and I was thinking about how I should make fruit salad in case 'the boys' (Levi and Judah) and 'the girls' (Ava & Lana) come because they love fruit, and I was thinking about how blessed I am to have great people in my life, and my friend who called and said 'how am I helping' not 'what do you want me to do?' and how blessed I am to have her.

How I sent out a scripture today, and someone got mad at me, and I got a little -ugh- and He just said, she needed it, just let her have it, I'll do the rest. How great is it to hear from a King? And He gives us peace!!! and the reason I sent the scripture today was because I was blown away by it, so why not share!!

I tell you, God loves me in a million ways!! I am one blessed girl!!

Isa 61:1-3
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, [a]
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,

3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

Comments