A week in review

1.  I can do way more than I think I can (I'm also stronger than I think)
2.  There really is a skinny person inside me waiting to break out, and until she gets out, its gonna hurt.
3.  I missed my pean!
4.  I love working out!
5.  The trainers don't scare me!    I can do anything they ask of me!
6.  I believe I can reach my goal(s)
7.  I can't believe how fat I am!  Why did I do this to myself?
8.  This really really isn't about food!
9.  Two really are better than one!
10.  Its super important that we encourage each other
11.  Sometimes I really do need to focus on me!
12.  If you cheat, you only cheat yourself!
13.  Jesus never lets you go!

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.



Comments