Afraid, and I don't wanna

you don't know this about me because I sleep alone... but 99% of the time I wake up, my feet hit the floor and I am ready to go! I am what they would call a morning person. Today, so tired. I thought about using one of my passes but I thought no way, I only have two more and I will not quit.

So I sent out a prayer request for energy, strength.

I made it through the whole 2 hours, though I almost puked and ran out of water (UGH!).

On my way I saw a deer in the road and kind of freaked out because I have a huge fear of hitting a deer while driving. I also have a fear of turning my ankles during this competition. I didn't hit the deer, but I took it as a time to thank God for keeping me safe, prayed for my ankles (that were wobbly today), and bound satan up. Thank you very much.

So Friday is our first challenge which totally sucks because I have to miss bible study again, and I miss my peeps. They encouraged us to invite people to cheer us on, in my head I was like "no way is anyone seeing me like that, plus I feel like I am so slow" (I was the last one with the stupid crab walk today) and like God always does He said "pride comes before the fall" so I don't want to invite anyone to come but in all this working out the garbage in my life, God says I have to. I don't know where it will be on Friday at 7PM, I will update that later, just know that you're invited but please be aware, I look terrible and I'm not the best, but I try hard!

I'm so very thankful that God never ever gives up on me, that He provides me some kind of crazy strength to run (and angels like Melissa to run with me) when I think I can't even move one foot in front of the other.

God is with you in everything you do.-Gen 21:22

Proverbs 16:18-19
18 Pride goes before destruction,
and haughtiness before a fall.
19 Better to live humbly with the poor
than to share plunder with the proud.

Comments

Trish said…
Keep moving girl...you can do it1
Love you bunches...Aunt Pat