Biggest Loser Updates

Sick of it yet?  NOT ME!!  I feel so good and feel like I'm accomplishing so much!

I never thought I'd say this but ....I'm having a hard time eating enough.  I have to eat about 1750 calories every day.  However, I eat so many veggies and things low in calories that sometimes I just can't get  them all in.  Sometimes I am at 1300, usually around 1500, if I have a 'crazy' eating day, I will make it to 1700.  Sometimes I have to get in a protein shake to get them all in.  Its hard because I can't eat a big dinner or I'll barf (nice, I know)

Yesterday I did Zumba, so so so so so fun!!  I loved it, I will be doing it every Monday!!  I can't believe I could even do it, that just really shows me how much my fitness level has improved in 3.5 weeks. I even did a mile before the class in 11 minutes on the eliptical which is my personal best!!!  yeah me!

I bought new shoes today for running.  My calves have been killing me, literally I have felt like I've had 5 charlie horses in each of my calves!  OUCH!!  I am hoping this will help!

Today we go to Trenton High School I'm sure for some bleacher running and some track time.  Not really looking forward to that but its all part of the work out and I'm sure it will be fun once I am there sporting my new shoes :)  And I'll feel accomplished when I am done!

My goal for the next two weeks is 9.6 (again) at the weigh in.  I know its a big goal but I feel like I just will strive to do my best, and at the end of the two weeks, I will know I did my best to accomplish it! 

We have quite a few injuries, please keep those who are hurting in your prayers.  We have one who is hurting emotionally, pray for peace and healing in her life and that each one of us will be Jesus to her in a real way, whatever that way is, God will decide. THANKYOU!

Hebrews 12:12-15 12So then, brace up and reinvigorate and set right your slackened and weakened and drooping hands and strengthen your feeble and palsied and tottering knees,

13And cut through and make firm and plain and smooth, straight paths for your feet [yes, make them safe and upright and happy paths that go in the right direction], so that the lame and halting [limbs] may not be put out of joint, but rather may be cured.
14Strive to live in peace with everybody and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will [ever] see the Lord.
15Exercise foresight and be on the watch to look [after one another], to see that no one falls back from and fails to secure God's grace (His unmerited favor and spiritual blessing), in order that no root of resentment (rancor, bitterness, or hatred) shoots forth and causes trouble and bitter torment, and the many become contaminated and defiled by it--

Comments