Everything

Today I made redwhite&blue cupcakes (funfetti of course). Could have i just made normal funfetti, sure, however, redwhite&blue are better.

Stupid sit ups. When I started biggest loser I couldn't do 2 real situps, yesterday I did 30.

I have weird gifts, i cook for those I love. I try to always make it awesome. Sometimes I'd love to have different gifts, like Katie for instance, she can fix things, and SING and play the guitar and she has a much bigger heart of compassion than I do.

But even though sometimes I'd rather have other's gifts i know that God gave me mine, and I should A)be thankful & B)use them to the best of my ability.

In all things I think we should worship. I think that in all things worshipping shows God's love for us, and ours for Him. I think that even when we are doing things that we don't want (say for instance the dishes) that if we do them in worship, and PRAISE HIM that we have the dishes, our lives grow more in love.

So if you happen to eat one of those silly redwhite&blue cupcakes, know that I loveyou.

Psalm 100:2 Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs

Comments