I have a dream

I dream of kissing babies. Lots and lots and lots of babies.

I dream of being surrounded by hundreds of them as they make me laugh as I tickle their bellies.

I work for a great corporation. I wonder sometimes how I got here, I know guided by God all the way but I feel like I am surrounded by people who don’t dream of kissing babies, who think that it would be a sacrifice to go to Africa for two weeks (or forever) and I think it would be a dream come true.

I don’t know why I have this dream, this desire, I never had it before, in fact, I said that if God called me to overseas missions I would hang up.

Maybe its because of the love that Levi and Judah have brought to me, how I’m the lucky one who gets to love them. I think about how people may think that Levi and Judah were ‘rescued’ and I think it is them who rescued us. Maybe that was the beginning of the dream

Right now I wonder even how to start to make this dream come true, I just know that it will happen, I just have to let God open the doors and walk through them, without fear (which will be the hard part).

I have a dream of loving so big, I can’t contain it.

“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.”- Matthew 5:14,16

Comments

Trish said…
Well, when your dream comes true...kiss lots of those baby toes for me!