I'm not scared

I'm crying right now. I'm crying because I've done more today physically than I ever thought possible.

And because I'm not scared. I've been worried for two days about 'what if'.

What if nothing. Its a scale. it measures weight, not heart. I know that I have put everything I am into this weightloss, of my body weight and baggage that I've been carrying around. I'm losing it all!

That scale has absolutely no power over me! None. I will work hard until I have achieved the results I want and need for me! No matter what that scale says on Saturday.

I can control how much effort comes out of my body and what nutrition goes in, and so that I will do.

God does not command me to be powerless, no, He says to stand strong in Him, I know He is my Supplier, my Strength, my Source for everything, He is the love that I long for everyday. And so I will do that the rest of my days!

1 Cor 9:24-25 24Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

Comments

Trish said…
Good attitude Miss Margie...keep at it. You can do it for sure and for certain!
As for the post before this...I agree. Growing up, we never had breakfast from a box and though Mama never baked bread (being from the South) we had biscuits or corn bread everyday. And some days we had both, if Mama made biscuits and gravy for breakfast.
Love you!
Diane said…
I am so inspired by you! I know you can and will be successful at this! My prayers are with you and I know He will lift you up!

I'm sorry I haven't been by before this. I am trying really hard to be a better friend and sister to all of my Scarf Sisters. You are all such a huge blessing to me. I want to try to return that blessing when and where I can. So, I will be your encourager! Love you my Sister!